Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Days of Christmas - Day One

Well, the count down to Christmas came very early this year...or at least it seemed that way. I have to confess that I was planning on updating the days of Christmas each day but didn't get that done so I am doing it all at once but the dates will be right nonetheless...

Anyway, so the first day of Christmas Abi and Nate were VERY excited that they got to open presents in the morning and here are some pictures of them...

Abi got a dress for her baby doll (see last pic for dressed Holly)
Nate got some life figurines which included a Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Teenage Boy & Girl, and Toddler Boy and Girl...he LOVED them.
Daddy got something that is really for Mommy and baby but that is okay...Daddy can share!
Mommy got a little house figurine with a note that read "A cozy little getaway for the two of us..." I think for now that the figurine is a close as we will get to actually seeing anything like it! ;-)