Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, January 10, 2008

You WON'T believe this...

Well, I had my 37 1/2 week dr appointment and from previous visits I totally expected to confirm a delivery date with the doctor sometime between the 16th and 18th!

WELL...our officially scheduled date is January 23rd!

Yep...a whole 5 days later then what he told me on my last visit! We had originally picked the date of the 21st but he said there were conflicts and we couldn't do it that day and since his regular nurse was out sick on my last appointment he told me he'd move it up to the 18th and then if that wasn't available he'd find a date that week that would work...Well, I guess that whole weekend is just bad for the hospital...I don't know if the staff is going on vacation or what exactly the trouble is he just said that whole weekend was not good to schedule the section and since I was doing SO well he'd like to make it the 23rd!!

I guess it shouldn't REALLY surprise me that he moved it back because he has told me all along that if he could get us to 38 or 39 weeks that he'd like to get me as far as possible before deliverying...and my blood pressure (which was the cause of both of my previous pregnancies going early) has been really good and not an issue. This last appt it was the highest it had been all along but still within normal ranges and NO WHERE near the drastic highs previously!

So, here we are with 13 days left to go before we are "scheduled" to have this baby...I don't know of too many who think we'll make it that far with all that I have been feeling and with my previous two being 12 and 14 days early...but we will see...Last week I would have been DEVISTATED at the news of going an extra 5 days but this week I am fine with it. Amazing how emotions change...or maybe God is just carrying me through this time. Either way I am fine with it!

Well, just wanted to let you all know the last dr appt went SO well that we have a new date and unless we go naturally that is the "official" date of the dr! We'll try to keep you posted as we know anything further!