Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

For Easter this year we went to Scottsbluff to see the family. We hadn't been back there for over a year and thought this would be a good time to visit.

We left on Thursday and stayed the night with my sister and her family. On Friday we decorated eggs and had a great time playing before continuing on to visit Grandma Makey and have dinner with her.

In Scottsbluff we got to visit with my Aunt Patti and Uncle Daryl and family, my Uncle Dean and Aunt Kathleen, and my cousin Isaac. Abigail and Nathan also got to play a little with my step-sister Dael's kids (Elsieanne and Conlan). Abigail refers to them as Grandpa's kids. We were also able to eat dinner with our friends Janis and Miles Imel who have a greenhouse in Mitchell. Marion and I both worked with Janis at the Sugar Factory.

It was really great to see everyone and we really enjoyed all the meals and hospitality we received while visiting. Here are a few pictures of the kids playing and of us on Easter day.

(When I get my camera in the house I'll see if I can get some pictures posted of the easter egg decorating).