Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, March 10, 2008

Jonathan's Baptism

On the 9th of March we had Jonathan's baptism. Below are some pictures of the event.






















































































My dad was able to make it down as well as my mom, sister and her family. Karla and Mark were here but had to leave because Erik came down with a high fever and felt it best to take him back home...we later found out he had roseola but he is doing better now. Heather and her kids came for lunch but Marvin stayed home as he was really sick. My uncle David was also able to join us for the event.

We were very blessed to have a couple in our church sing Blessed Be Your Name after Jonathan's baptism. This was very meaningful to me as this was the song that helped me through the loss of our baby last January. As you may know there is a part of the song that goes "You give and take away"...and knowing that God is the author and finisher of life and that He blessed us with the life of Jonathan just one year later...well it was very meaningful to me!