Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Fort in a Week

After the baptism my dad was able to stay for the week and visit with us. We decided it would be fun to build a fort for the kids. I had been wanting one for a while and had the plans all in my head so Marion and Dad went to get some poles and wood from the Tact Barn and we started building. The kids got a 4 foot fort with tire climb, fireman's pole, monkey/gymnastic bars, and pole climbing. There is a place to add a slide when we finally pick one out and get it delivered and plans for a swing set and teeter-totter at a later date. Here are the pics:
We had a great time and really enjoyed the visit with Dad.