Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Visit with Aunt Patti & Larissa

On Saturday my Aunt Patti and her kids were in Agra (just about 30 minutes away) for a Bible quiz bowl meet...so the kids and I headed off after we got Dad on the road to visit with Aunt Patti...










We stayed for most of the morning visiting in the nursery at the Heartland Church but after lunch when they realized they would be around for another three or four rounds of contests, I offered to bring Aunt Patti and Larissa to our house. So we had a nice visit and Aunt Patti got to see where we live.

It was fun to see them all after such a long time...it just happened that we'd seem them alot in the next few weeks...well twice anyway...