Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trip to Scottsbluff

We made another trip to Scottsbluff for my Mom's appointment. This was the last one. It has been nice to go back and be able to see various friends and family through the year but it also takes a huge toll on the kids and me (not to mention my mom who spends a week recovering from having three little ones under such restrained circumstances :0).

As mom and I drove back, we talked about how it has been really nice to have these times together and to be able to see the family and friends. Though they were stressful at times, the trips will be missed.