Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, September 11, 2009

How does a whole month disappear?

That is what I'd really like to know...I just sat down to update the blog and wanted to check back as to when I last updated....A MONTH AGO...but you all already know that huh?! Sorry...I really tried!

Well, let me at least attempt a brief update on what has happened and then I'll try to go back and detail out some of the events:

Really after we got back from Kansas City, life just kinda ticked on...I don't remember too many special events until later in the month. Abi continued with Kindergarten...she is really liking it and has already finished the Kindergarten phonics course we had. We are no attempting to get her caught up in Math...we never went over money, time, or really the calendar very much so when she took the math assessment she didn't pass it.

Nathan started to get interested in school for a while but then it peetered out. We are trying to work with him to recognize his name and possibly even learn how to spell it :0) I really think he is smarter than he lets on but he likes to play dumb with Mom...we'll have to work on that.

Jonathan just keeps on growing...he absolutely LOVES water and loves to play in it usually making quite the mess in doing so. I can't tell you how many times I've caught him in the kitchen sinks (dishes or not) or the bath tub playing with the water. He also loves to be outdoors and to spend time with Daddy!

Marion's been working the farm, keeping busy with ground preparations for wheat drilling and fall harvest. We almost bought a tractor but in the end decided it was better for us to wait.

My two biggest activities have been the start of our MOM's group the first Friday of September and the EWomen's conference coming at the end. My friend Kristi and I discussed it and she is willing to head up the MOM's group this year which has taken quite a load off of me (which I appreciate) but I am still supporting and helping her as this is her first year. I also help with organizing the kids care.

We have some other big news but you'll have to wait for another post about that...(I have to keep you coming back don't I?)