Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby Number Four....

It's official. We are about to hit our 13th week and today we heard a very strong and active baby's heartbeat!

(We were waiting to really say anything because we hadn't heard the heart beat and were slightly cautious considering the blighted ovum we had in January of 07.)

We are so thankful and feel so blessed to have heard the heart beat today and to know that things are going very well so far. The doctor has laid out some tough expectations for this pregnancy but if we can meet them, it will be so much better for me and baby.

We also got the great news that we should be able to deliver here in Smith Center. We had thought we might have to go to Hastings for this one, but Dr. Overmiller assures me that would only happen in an extreme case, so another answer to prayer there.

Well, the kids and Daddy are ready for a walk (one of my challenges to walk 2 miles 3-4 times a week!) . EEEEEEKKKK! Better go!