Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, August 07, 2009

Welcome Baby Caleb!

The Schlatter cousins have now officially reached NINE...Mark and Karla just had their third child, another boy, Caleb Alan! He was born this morning at 8:36 am and weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 1 oz and was 20 inches long! Mommy Karla said he had LOTS of brown hair all over!

With the new addition of Caleb, there are now six boys and three girls on the Schlatter side of the family! Grandma and Grandpa Schlatter will have a house busting at the seams come ten years from now with SIX preteen and teen boys!

We are going to try to stop by on the way home from Kansas City this weekend, so I'll try to get some pics and post them for you!