Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, July 31, 2009

Revenge on Mr. Snake~

Okay so today my niece Kim was out mowing and informed me of a snake sunning himself on the road. The kids wanted to go see him, so I bravely approached the snake and we observed him from a distance.

I have to confess...I am not sure if he was already dead or not...but he didn't slither away from us so I quickly went and got the van and drove over him!

Yep...I sure did..Aren't you so proud of me! I am now POSITIVE he is dead because I ran him over like four times! (oh...and I am absolutely positive it was the same snake that was by the step...he was the same size and had the same look!)

Sarah...I didn't take pictures...sorry...just couldn't do that to my reading audience! Though it has been interesting to see your lizard, bat and various other creature experiences....the snake was pretty smushed! I think that gives enough of a visual doesn't it?