Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Abi's 5th Birthday - the Gift Opening

I think I'm going to do a couple different posts so that they don't get too long. I have lots of other updates to do too but I'll do these two real quick here!

The following are the pictures from the gift opening. I didn't by far put all the pics in, here are just a few highlights:

We first tried to just have Abi sit and open the presents, but the kids just gathered around so tight Abi and I couldn't move, so we then got them a blanket and they did excellent at sitting and watching Abi.


Abi loved all the gifts and was so excited about each one. When asked which one was her absolute favorite though, the feed and wet Katy Doll was the winner on that one...she watched that doll pee a hundred times before bed!!

Here is the cake with the princesses on it. I didn't get the flag made, but you can see the candle is lit here! She was very surprised to see the princesses!


My Mom made these letters to spell out Abi's name to hang on her wall in her new room! They all have some characteristic of princess or something to do with princesses!



This one was the final present from Daddy and Mommy. It is a fancy dress for her My Twinn doll that she got last Christmas. My plan was to help her have a nice dress, a shorts outfit, her pants outfit, and jammies so that she could play more everyday or take the doll to church or whatever!



She is one very blessed little girl and she got a ton of nice gifts: I Can Read Bible Books, a purse making kit, a Barbie type doll with clothes, Glitter Lava to make Butterflies and Flowers, a game, her Abigail Song CD (a CD with songs that have her name in them), tickets to the state fair, some cash, a magnetic doll, flip flops, and the presents listed above.
THANK YOU to all who made her day so special, we greatly appreciate you ALL!