Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, August 02, 2010

First Taste of FOOD!

All Serious and ready to experience the new world of SOLIDS!


Okay...maybe now we are a bit happier about the new world of SOLIDS!


And here goes our FIRST BITE...


Not so sure about that...um...should we try again?


Okay...so we just really DON'T like solids...hmmmm.


To be honest, it took us MANY weeks of trying to figure this out...Ethan was just NOT getting solids at all...and finally we figured out it was the spoon and the way we were putting it in his mouth.  If we used a different spoon and held his tongue down while he sucked the food off...he did marvelously...so we just had to learn how to feed ETHAN.  :0)