Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, August 22, 2010

An Unusual Rider....

Okay...brace yourself...(I can guarantee the horse was)...yes, that is ME!  

Once upon a day or two a go, I rode my dad's horses.  Ever since we had gotten Strawberry, I had wanted to ride, but Marion absolutely refused to let me ride pregnant (a wise man indeed) and it wasn't until about 6 months after Ethan was born that I started riding.  

Horseback riding is great exercise, it burns quite a bit of calories and uses all kinds of muscles.  I thoroughly enjoyed the days I got to ride Strawberry around the yard. Hopefully this summer, I won't be as much of a burden to the horse..LOL!