Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, December 19, 2010

First Day of CHRISTmas 2010

Sunday, December 19th was the first day of our Christmas celebration!  We were very excited for Ethan's first Christmas....Here are some pictures of Ethan's very first present:





After Ethan came Jonny and then Nathan:







We had a theme going for us on this first day of Christmas...activity books:




Abi got a KungFu Panada book and Nathan and Jonathan got Cars activity books.  After the kids, came Mommy and Daddy...Mommy got cinnamon air fresheners and Daddy got his much needed blue ink pens:




And so ended the first day of Christmas 2010!