Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, December 31, 2010

It SNOWED!

The kids are THRILLED!

They have been waiting for the snow FOREVER! I can't tell you HOW many times I had to explain that it COULD be Christmas without snow. Abi was CONVINCED that Christmas couldn't come until it snowed.

The crazy thing is...it snowed last night and we are celebrating Christmas with Marion's family tomorrow...and it is supposed to snow all day today too! SOOOO...Abi is once again convinced that Christmas really doesn't happen until it snows...lol! I guess she is correct if you look at it from the perspective of when we give the presents and celebrate with family...at least she's correct this year!

Well, as soon as chores are done...the kids are wanting to get all decked out and go out in the snow...so hopefully I'll have some pictures for you later on!