Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Jesus is Calling - What is Peace?

*I wish I had formatting on my iPad blogger app...I find I am rarely at the computer these days but the iPad comes more easily used. Please note that any of the posts starting with 'Jesus is Calling' will have an excerpt from Sarah Young's devotional.*


~My Peace is like a shaft of golden Light shining on you continuously. During days of bright sunshine, it may blend in with your surroundings. On darker days, My Peace stands out in sharp contrast to your circumstances. See times of darkness as opportunities for My Light to shine in transcendent splendor. I am training you to practice Peace that overpowers darkness. Collaborate with Me in this training. Do not grow weary and lose heart.~

My key sentence in this devotion is "I am training you to practice Peace that overpowers darkness." When darkness is all around, it is difficult to receive peace...but seeing it in the sense of a shaft of golden light shining through the darkness I realize it is not received..it just is! I can practice recognizing it and collaborate, or refuse to see it and grow weary.