Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, February 22, 2013

Snow Snow Snow

Wowsers...did it ever SNOW!


I don't know if you can really tell from the above picture or not...but it was just a few inches away from the bottom of our swing.  Here is another one to try to show you how deep it got:


You can see how the pickup drug on the snow as it drove out...crazy stuff. The boys had a great time helping to shovel paths and make ways to dig out the various animal shelters.  Here are a few shots of them working hard.



This shot is similar to one we had back in 2004.  I had to dig it out to show the Farmer that I think that was the last time we had had this much snow.

 Needless to say the kids had a great time playing out in the snow and even if we never got any more over the winter, they at least had ample opportunity to make forts, hills, and snowmen!


Copyright © 2013 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter