Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Great Wolf Lodge - Part 3 - The Water Park

Of course, the main attaction of the Great Wolf Lodge is the water park.  The kids just could not wait to get in there. They started off small...exploring close to the homebase we set up with all our stuff.

Abi exploring and waiting for the big bucket to dump!
I thought I had gotten a picture of the big bucket, but I can't find it. Anyway, it would fill up and then dump one big gushing spray...Abi loved it!

Jonny going down the little slides.

The ONLY picture of Ethan in the water.
Yep. After this, he WOULD NOT do it again.
Though I swear that is a smile on his face...the aftermath of being dropped in the water did him in.

Nate on the little slide.
After the first night, the kids began venturing out a bit more and they tried the moving logs and the lazy river.



I had to get in with Jonny and help him cross since the water was above his head.


I kept asking the kids if they wanted to try the BIG slides, but they were too scared to go by themselves.  SO...Mommy climbed the three stories of stairs to the BIG slides!  Of course, you won't see any pictures of that, so you'll just have to take my word for it...but the kids will vouch for me!

Abi coming down the big yellow slide on her own.

Ethan playing by the slide exit - he wouldn't even let us put his swim suit on anymore!

Abi coming down the big BLUE slide.
Nathan never went down the slides by himself, but he did go down with Abi. Unfortunately, I never got any of the pictures.  Jonny could only go down with me.

However, they did have two medium slides that came off the fort.  Jonny spent the majority of his time on these and to be honest, I NEVER saw him go down the right way! :0)

Nate on the medium yellow.

Abi on the medium yellow.

Jonny on the medium yellow.




See...he loved coming down backward!

I can't tell you how many times since we left that we have been asked when we are going back. Jonny said he wanted to LIVE at the Great Wolf Lodge.

Copyright © 2013 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter