Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, January 18, 2013

L.I.G.H.T. Homeschool Skating Party

Fun oh Fun!

The Homeschool group had a skating party and the kids were ecstatic about going!  They had never been roller skating before and had been asking the Farmer to take them for some time.  And surprising enough...it didn't take them long at all to get going.  Abi took right off (she has a pair of old skates that she uses in the building on occasion .  Nathan was pretty cautious at first but soon was going full force and Jonny needed more time to warm up to the idea and wouldn't really go too far without someone very close by!

It was a bit challenging to get the lighting, motion, and timing right on my photos, but at least I got a few in which you can at least identify the people...lol!  Here are a few of the shots I got:

Jonny holding on for dear life!

Abi Skating with friend Lydia.

Nate skating around the sides.

The Farmer helping...yes...he was on skates too!

My Proof...see...he is wearing SKATES!

Abi trying to help Nathan.

Getting a bit more daring!

The Farmer taking E for a trip around the rink...
they tried to get him to ride the scooter but he wouldn't....
and the Farmer didn't think he should try the skates though they had his size!

Jonny venturing on his own.

A near collision.

Ms. Faith was there and she often took Jonny or one of the kids with her.
Have we mentioned that we LOVE MS. FAITH!!!!

Abi and the Farmer during a couples skate.
(sorry about the spots...I don't know what got on my lens)

Another time around with Ms. Faith.
We all had a great time.  As you can imagine, I didn't skate, but I walked with Jonny around the rink several times and mostly kept Ethan occupied while the Farmer skated.  It was good to see friends we hadn't seen in a while and just to have some family fun!

Copyright © 2013 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter