Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

A Great Snow Day Visit

My Cousin Isaac came to visit (I mentioned previously that he brought the old pickup to us).  It was snowing like crazy when he arrived but the next day or two brought the opportunity for him and the boys to play in the snow.  Here is a picture of the snow fort he helped Nathan build:


And then the Farmer helped them hook up the four wheeler and the sleds for a roaring good time...they all had a blast:





It was very nice to have Isaac here and the boys had a great time playing with him!

Copyright © 2013 All Rights Reserved MMFarmlife - Melanie Schlatter