Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ethan's Cake

This year for his 3rd birthday E requested a Bob the Builder riding Thomas the Train because those are his 'favits'. Thinking both might be a bit over the top, I told him I would do Bob the Builder as we have already done several Thomas'.

As usual, I looked around on the Internet and Pinterest and I found a couple of inspiring pictures. Below I have included those as well as the finished product. The fondant I used was indeed soft and didn't hold the shape as long as I would have liked, but it still looks cute. I hope you enjoy!

P.s. I will try to post other birthday pics after the cake eating tomorrow.