Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Abigail's Achievements

Okay, I don't know if this goes beyond bragging but I do think it is worth the noting and since this is kinda like our family journal I'm going to go ahead and put these in...if they are too braggy...just ignore this post :-)

Abigail has really started to draw and write a lot more. I labeled these drawings so that I could remember what they were but they are pretty good none the less. The first one is of a house and trees.















This next one I tried to help you identify the letters...they aren't always that clear and the picture is small but you can still see she was trying VERY hard to spell her name both long and short...the typed letters are of course by me. She struggles with her B and G and doesn't always get the letters in the right order...but this is one of those things she did on her own and then proudly showed me later...