Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, July 06, 2007

Our House and Garden 2007

Some of you have never seen our house or the area in which we live. This year has been a beautiful year for us. We have been blessed with some good rains and some great overall weather. Below is a shot of our house from the road, followed by our side yard with our merry-go-round, followed by a picture of our garden this year, and just a view of the calving pasture just south of our house and up the hill.







In the foreground you'll see our strawberry bed which was done producing by this time, then we have potatoes, tomatoes, green beans, and corn. You can't see the onions and carrots between the potatoes and tomatoes.