Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Flowers

Well, I have to confess that I have not been the best this year at getting out and weeding my flower beds. If it isn't one thing it seems to be another. I never realized how hard it would be to get outside to do anything with a baby...granted he is almost 5 months old now but of course now I have a bum foot and can't be out standing on my head trying to pull weeds...and last week there was VBS...the excuses just go on and on...anyway...even with all my excuses we have had some great weather for my flowers...here are a few pictures for you to enjoy:

This is the rose bush we planted on the north east of our house last year. It has really taken off.


This is one of the climbing roses we planted last year...I was hoping Janis could remind me what it's name is...we have another one that is white with pink splatters call Fourth of July but I can't remember the other two...this one is the only one (of those two) blooming at the moment.


This is Marion's wild rose bush that he just absolutely HAD to have pictures of. He said he couldn't remember a time when this bush bloomed so nicely...it is out at the corner of our pasture just south of the house.


These are my tea roses...



This last one I thought was really cool because it looks like a butterfly...