Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, June 30, 2008

Harvest...

Wheat harvest started on June 30th and we had six great days of cutting...on the evening of Monday the 7th we got rain that delayed the last 40 acres until Thursday but we were all but done! We are so thankful for the Lord's provision and protection...Marion said the machinery ran as smooth as it ever has and they had little to no mechanical problems at all. The wheat wasn't bad either...most was average for our area.

This year we had the special treat of Marion's youngest brother, his wife, and two kids (Mark, Karla, Ben & Erik) all came to the farm for harvest. The kids had a great time playing together at our house and especially at Grandma's. And Mark was a BIG help running the grain cart and setting up each day for harvest...he really saved Grandpa Jim alot of walking :-)

Here are a few pictures of harvest and playing with the cousins...I'll save the 4th of July pics for another post: