Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, June 07, 2008

VBS Week!

Yes, indeed...we had VBS this past week. I was the preschool teacher for the 3 & 4 year olds...we may have had a 5 year old or two but if they could write their name they went to the K class because I had 15...you saw that right FIFTEEN preschoolers in my class and I sent three of the supposedly older homeschooled kids to the Kindergarten class (which my mother-in-law taught). I found out later on that at least one of the kids was not homeschooled and didn't even know how to write her name (oops - Oh well, we had plenty!)

Anyway, I am working on getting some pictures of Abigail and Nathan at their first VBS but here is one that I got on my camera:


Nathan is in the far bottom corner but you can't really see him...see the hand with the blue butterfly...that is Nathan's! (hehehe)

Here are a few pics of my classroom...I was pretty proud of the decor. I decided it would be too much to try to keep the kids at tables so we taped a big cardboard box on the floor and that was our activity area:

I really had a lot of fun. I was pretty tried by Friday afternoon but the program went very well and it was good to know the kids had fun and learned something too! I wasn't sure how it would go with Nathan and Jonathan but they both did really well and after the first day they really got into the VBS mode! If I get more pictures, I'll try to post some more.