Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, November 10, 2008

Harvest is Done

Well, Harvest is now complete. They have to still do the clean up of putting the combine away and everything that goes along with after harvest duties, but at least all the milo is out of the field.

Jim ended up finding a different header that we could rent to help get more of the milo that had fallen down. It was well worth it as alot of the milo had fallen.

Marion is very thankful that we finally got it all done as there are still fields untouched in harvesting around us!

Now it is on to working cattle and preparing for the weaning and sale of calves come the first of the year!