Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I got a new washer machine!

Yep...after Marion said we weren't getting any more gadgets until 2010...our washer went on the blink! The capacitor went out! It was about 9 years old and so Marion decided we could get a new one.

I LOVE IT....did I mention I love it! Oh by the way...I love it!

It is a front loader...I was told that within two years, they will stop making top loading machines...so if you want a top loader...you might want to buy it in the next year or so!
Anyway, it has a capacity of 4.0 I believe and it has cut down on my wash loads by half! It still takes just as long to dry...but I am drying more clothes in less loads, so I am sure if I did what used to be a normal load, it would take less time!

The first several loads, I watched it because I couldn't figure out how it was working! I totally anticipated the water to come up into the window...but it didn't! It wasn't until I washed a really small load that I figured it out! The kids love to watch the clothes...or at least they did at first...the newness is waring off. But, Jonathan still likes to watch it!

Marion was concerned it would look like a spaceship but it has a flat top for him to stack his stuff on and it doesn't look too bad next to our older dryer...here are a couple of pics: