Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Jonathan's first Thanksgiving...it is hard to believe this is his first one as he seems so old! But...it is!

This year we went to Roxanne & Jeff's (my sister's house). The cousins had such a great time playing together...we hardly even noticed the kids...unless they wanted to play games or were fighting! (hahaha)

I would say the holiday was mostly characterized by games...we played several either with the kids or with the adults! Marion even got some exercise by playing football in the back yard! We also went for a long walk around the lake and down town in the FREEZING cold...I hadn't been that cold yet this year! (Actually, it wasn't that bad because we were walking but it was definitely chilly around the lake.)

So, here are some pics of our time in Gothenburg...I don't have a ton because I was busy helping...

Kimberly and AJ loved to toss Jonathan back and forth, up and down!



Abigail wanted to be a big helper...here she was rinsing the dishes as Aunt Roxanne washed them.


Kimberly feeding Jonathan!


I LOVE these next two pics...Uncle Marion played quite a few games of Garbage and Probe with the kids...I caught a few funny faces he made:




Tyler had just gotten his hair buzzed off!
OH...and I almost forgot the most important thing that happened on Thanksgiving day...it came as such a HUGE blessing for my kids, husband and sister! They talked about it all day long - endlessly - what was this huge blessing....
I lost my voice!