Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Update on Milo Harvest

Well it rained. I don't know how much but the sidewalk is wet at least. Marion is gone so I don't know if they are trying to evaluate cutting or what is going on. Last night Marion said they had about 40 acres left I think. He was hoping they could get finished before this storm as the milo is starting to fall down but they had a break down two days ago that halted cutting till the next day!

Nathan has been VERY excited to ride in the combine and will do it for hours on end. Here are a few pics I took when I dropped the kids off for a ride a few days ago!