Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Thursday, March 12, 2009

And Here we go Again!

Marion sprained his ankle yesterday!

Apparently he was getting off the tractor and twisted it pretty bad! He told me it had happened and that it hurt when it happened but he wasn't limping so I didn't think much about it. Besides, he said it got better as he walked on it, and he made it through the day with no real issue.

However, when he got home it was about the size of a tennis ball...his ankle that is! We elevated it last night but it was stiff and sore this morning...actually he'd say it wasn't bad at all but he is limping where last night when he came in he wasn't! I asked him if I could help him, but he said the little bit that it hurt was good to remind him to not go running around on it.

I love him...but the man is stubborn...in case none of you knew that!