Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, March 30, 2009

A busy week at the end of March

Can you believe we are already at the end of March 2009! Where has the first quarter of the year gone?

Our week looks to be a rather big one. Wednesday Nathan goes in to have his tubes removed. We are putting drops in his ears to hopefully ease that situation. IF the doctor cannot get them out then we either have to come back AGAIN or schedule an OR visit. (I am sure you can guess we don't really want either)

Then later in the week, Marianne's sister and her husband are going to be here for a short visit! We always like to see Aunt Jean!

On Friday morning, our MOPS groups is having an outing in Hastings (2 trips to hastings in one week - eeekk!). We are taking the kids to the Children's Museum up there. I hear great things about it and I'll try to post about it when we get back.

We praise God that everyone is healed up and feeling good! We had our own March Madness and it had nothing to do with basketball!

Well, I can't think of too much else to add right now. The kids are just being kids - Abi's hair is getting longer and we've been doing some fun things with it. Maybe I'll see if I can get around to posting some of those pictures for you. Nathan is a boy and three - that sums up what is happening with him! And Jonathan has reached the fastenation stage of putting things in things (like the trash can!). I have been trying to foster good choices with that and need to go around and dig out all the shapes that go in our tuperware ball because he LOVES them!

That is pretty much it for right now...hope you are all having a great Spring season! (even with the snow and storms)