Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, March 16, 2009

Antibiotics All Around

Well, we made another trip to the doctor today as Jonathan was still running a fever after ten days...and though I hadn't registered a fever with Abi or Nate since Saturday morning, their coughs were deep and terribly disruptive to sleeping!  So, we went back in today and the doctor said that since they had waited this long and were still struggling he'd suggest an antibiotic for them all.  They all had red ears, runny noses, and of course their coughs.  What was funny was that Jonathan didn't register a fever at the office, but Abi and Nate did...when at home it was absolutely reversed!
 
Oh well, maybe we can get this thing licked now!