Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting Better

Well, we are about a week into the antibiotics and I think everyone is doing much better. Actually, I noticed their coughs pretty much disappeared after 24 hours, but we'll stay the course to make sure we rid that bug for good!

Marion is doing better too. His ankle is finally starting to feel better.

Life is just treking along.

The kids are excited for summer to come. They have already been talking about going to the pool, and the other day Marion had them water the strawberries and they had a blast spraying each other!

Jonathan is still a handful outside. You have to really watch him closely because he loves to run and before you know it he is out of sight and you don't know where he went. I have a little buzzer I need to get on him that beeps when you hit the remote. I think I'll need that to keep track of him!

Well, that pretty much covers our activities for the last few weeks. Coming up next week, Nathan will have the tubes taken out of his ears and hopefully we won't have to do anything else with that. I'll update you after we get back from that.