Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Abi LOST her tooth!

It is official...the tooth is out!
I noticed earlier today that it was VERY loose so after naps (when she was in a better mood) I asked her if I could see it. Sure enough...it was hanging by a thread. I pushed back just a little and then forward and it came right out! Very little bleeding and with just a little bit of swishing, it stopped. She is very excited and can't wait to tell all her cousins.


Unfortunately, the camera is at Grandma's so we'll have to wait to post a picture later. But we just had to share with everyone...the tooth is OUT!
Here is the picture of our toothless smile: