Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby Update

Well, we had another check up today. Baby is doing well. Heartbeat is strong. Movement is not very active but he sure tells me when he is squished...if I bend over he really kicks me! Anyway, my blood pressure was awesome at 106/58, but my weight was up quite a bit. The doctor thinks it is due to water retention because of the extremeness of it. So, I guess I'll be watching the salt intake over Thanksgiving (as well as the food intake :0)

Not much else to report really...next appointment is December 22...still going every four weeks. The diabetes test comes next time around...that should be fun around Christmas!

Hope you are all doing well..things are going pretty good here...OH....I forgot...both Jonathan and I are on an antibiotic for two weeks. I told the doctor about my headaches and cold that I've been having for like 3 weeks and he determined it was sinusitis..which is common for me. I then told him that Jonny had been sick longer than me with a runny nose and he decided he needed some too! So, that will be fun!

Oh...and another PS...tonight was bath night and we've been having some issues with Jonathan peeing in the tub...so tonight for the fun of it, I stripped him down and made him stand in front of the toilet. We stood there for a while with nothing happening so I turned on the focet...sure enough...he peed in the potty! I guess that is some progress...but NO...I'm not potty training...just trying to keep the bath water clean ;0)