Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Abigail's got a loose tooth!

Yep, I can't believe it...can it really be time for this stage already?

I did some research because I was a little alarmed that she really had a loose tooth but we know it isn't from any type of accident so it is a genuine loose tooth! And it isn't just a little loose...it really wiggles (at least forward). Most places say it starts at around 6 or 7 years of age but if a child got teeth early or late it can affect when they lose them.

Looking back, Abigail got her first tooth at 5 months, so I guess it isn't impossible she'd loose them early. She is afterall almost 5 1/2 years old now! Can that really be? Well, we will keep posted as to when it actually comes out. She is excited and yet worried. I wanted her to be prepared when it came out for it to bleed and now she isn't so sure she wants it to come out :0) Yet, she is still working it around. She was also concerned that she wouldn't be able to eat until it came out but I assured her it would be okay.

Well, it is about time to start preparing for bed so I best be going.