Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Tree decorating

As usual, we tried to get the Christmas tree decorated the weekend of Thanksgiving. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't and this year...it worked! The kids were so excited. We started the evening off by going to the Tree Fest in Downs as a family. Then we came home and decorated our tree!

The kids had a blast hanging the felt ornaments all over the tree and then Abigail asked if we could do candy canes as well. This has proven to be quite the temptation for Jonathan, but I think we are starting to get the hang of it! We were so surprised when Jonny started hanging the ornaments too after watching Abi and Nate only do a few. Here are a few pictures of the kids doing their decorating:




(sorry for the sideways pictures...thought I had those fixed but at least you can still see them!)
This year, I actually got in the pictures because Abi is very in to taking pictures...she does a good job too:


Below are the kids' individual ornaments and Daddy hanging the star!









Overall it was a great evening full of memories and special times. The older they get, the more treasured these days become to me!