Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Monday, November 30, 2009

Just a few cuties...

Pictures are still coming but might have to wait until Wednesday (we have a play date tomorrow).  Anyway, just wanted to share a few cute stories with the kids....mostly Jonny:
 
On Saturday, we decorated the Christmas tree.  The kids were so very excited about it all and have asked me every day since if we could do more decorating!  Marion and I were both amazed that Jonny picked up on the decorating very quickly.  After watching Abi and Nate put up just a few of the felt ornaments, he was right there with them.  Though he put most of his in the same spot...it was adorable to watch the three of them decorating the tree.  Nate crawled under the tree to hang several and Abi tried to stretch as high as she could.  Such diversity in the three!
 
On a different note, for some reason, Jonny has taken a recent fancy to monkeys.  He gets the toy monkey at church and puts it on the tractor to drive and today he was giving his monkey a bath!  I heard water running in the bathroom which is usually trouble...as I approached, Jonny came out saying "Hot...Hot...Monkey Bath!"  When I entered the bathroom, I found the water running on hot (not enough though to hurt him) and the monkey finger puppet swimming in the pooled water!  He was indeed giving his monkey a bath!
 
Well, I guess that is all the cute stories I have for right now...I thought there were a few more, but can't remember them :0)  If I think of them, I'll add them in!  Have a great night!