Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Funny Colored Hands...

Well, my morning got totally rearranged from what I was hoping it would produce, but the good news is the kids now have a lot of new play dough to keep them entertained for days to come.  For whatever reason, our play dough doesn’t last as long as Grandma’s does but fortunately it is easy to make.  Abigail had gotten some play dough tools for Christmas and it had come with six small jars of ‘real’ play dough that lasted like a week!  The kids have been asking for a while for more but I just haven’t made it. 

 

This morning, they asked again and I decided I might as well do it!  The funny thing is this time I decided to try to use my Wilton coloring paste!  It worked AWESOME…the colors are very vibrant and other than trying to mix purple came out so much better than the food coloring ones I’ve done previous. HOWEVER, my hands are now a very nice cherry color!  I find this totally humorous because I made blue, green, yellow, orange, brown, black, purple, AND red…but only the red stained my hands…isn’t that hilarious!  The other totally hilarious thing is that I had a band aide on, and when I took it off…there was a very stark line where the color did not penetrate so I look like a red zebra!  HA!  Oh well, it was totally worth it to see the kids’ enjoyment in playing with all the colors and fun tools!