Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Good Visit...

Well, we had our regular doctor’s visit today and everything looks good!  My weight has stayed steady over the last three weeks and I’m holding at 9 lbs. gain so far in this pregnancy!  YAY!  My blood pressure was good and the baby’s heartbeat was strong and clearly heard!  The doctor was even pleased with my sugar numbers and felt that everything was going very well!  He did go ahead and check me again to make sure the contractions I am having are still not producing anything and we had a good report there too!  No dilation! 

 

SO, we are now on weekly visits with 4 weeks or 27 days till delivery and as long as the contractions don’t intensify we are good!

 

Thank you to all who have been praying for us and supporting us through this last week…and beyond!  We love and appreciate you all!