Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, June 18, 2010

A Day in the Pool

Honestly I can't remember if I've posted other pictures of the kids in the pool this year or not. I'll have to go back through my blogging and see (and if not, back post them). Nonetheless though, here are some pics of Abi and Nate playing around. Ethan and Mommy also got in, but I'll do a separate post for those since it was Ethan's first swim!

The kids used their water shooters to have a blast, if you can, try to blow up the pictures larger 'cuz some of the expressions are priceless!





After they got done shooting each other, they started shooting into the sky...they had a great time and didn't want to get out to eat supper!