Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Friday, June 18, 2010

Ethan's First Swim

Ethan had his first swim today...and he loved it! We only got two shots since Abi was taking the pictures but after we got used to the water a little, I then tried to get him to float...he did GREAT! At one point, I was only holding his head in my hand the rest of him was all relaxed floating in the water - even with splashes from the other kids. Ethan just might be my fish (if I continue to work with him that is).

Here is one of the pictures we got:

After we got out of the pool, Ethan lounged around in his bouncy seat while Mommy sat and watched the older kids play.


Mommy started playing around with the camera and got a couple really cute shots...I especially love the second one!