Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My boys (minus the littlest one)

Marion and the boys were outside hoeing the garden...they each had a hoe (Jonny's being plastic)...working HARD!


They also pulled a few beets and potatoes. Garden season is definitely on its way! Then they decided to pick the cherries from the two cherry trees. One didn't have much on it, but the other had quite a few ripe ones...below are the pictures of their adventure:


Yes, Jonathan has on a stocking cap and winter gloves, as does Nathan. They insisted they needed some working gloves and I couldn't find the ones we had for them last year. (I guess I know what I need to be buying the next time I'm in town.)


Marion and I just LOVE this one...He is so genuinely proud of his pickings! Now if I could only remember where I put that cherry tart recipe...it was to DIE for last year!