Friday, July 01, 2011

I MADE butter....I made BUTTER!

I'm so excited...I made butter today!

I had read in the Heavenly Homemakers site how to do it and I really wanted to try.  So yesterday when I was in town, I bought some cream and today I mixed some up.  It really isn't economical to do it in small bunches but it was so worth the experience!  And the taste was GREAT!

Here you can see how I put the soft butter into my butter bell crock.  I really love my butter bell crock to keep my butter cool and soft!  You can find the butter bell crocks here.


I was so excited I called Marion out in the wheat field to tell him.  He was headed home for a minute so he stopped in to celebrate my butter making experience.  I sure do love that man...if I haven't told you that before!  I'm truly crazy about him, and even if he thinks my excitement is a bit crazy too...I know he still loves me.

I'm truly at a place of awe right now...so many blessings...so many good things to celebrate...even with all the bad in the world...my God is madly in love with me and I couldn't ask for anything more than what He has already blessed me with!  I'm crazy about my husband, I thoroughly love my children, I have a beautiful home, and I'm blessed beyond measure with friends and family around me.

Moving on and stepping forward has never before been so rewarding to me.  I'm simply in awe!

No comments:

Post a Comment