Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Abi's Snow Friend

We finally got enough snow for Abi to really play in. She would climb up the piles and call them her "mountains". Then one warmer morning, we all bundled up and Daddy helped Abi make a snowman, only Abi called it her "Snowfriend". She wanted two of them so they wouldn't be lonely outside but the second one didn't quite get stabilized and was lost fairly quickly. Anyway, here are those pictures:
Abi helping put a snowball on the snowfriend.
Here is a bigger one!
Admiring the completed Snowfriend
Nathan "daring" to touch the "ball". He really didn't like that cold stuff...most of the time outside he held onto me for dear life...this just happened to be a brave moment!
Daddy being silly!