Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Miscarriage

Thank you to all who have been praying for us. We did had a miscarriage earlier today. While at the ER the doctor informed us that the ultrasound we had yesterday confirmed that we had a blighted ovum which basically means that the baby developed early on and then stopped developing leaving the pregnancy sack and placenta without a baby.

We feel that the miscarriage today was God's way of looking out for us as some women can go a long period of time knowing they don't have a baby and yet not miscarrying. God has been very faithful to us and has been with us the entire time. We are so thankful to him for his comfort and peace.

Please keep our family in prayer as we continue down the recovery road both emotionally and physically.