Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Puppets

Well I would have to say the highlight of Abigail's weekend was indeed the puppet show on Saturday night. Our church had a family night with puppets and a movie. I was a little concerned that she would be scared of the puppets and we wouldn't be able to stay and watch them but she warmed up to them quickly!

She talked and got excited through the entire show...at one point they were talking about building your house upon the Rock Jesus Christ and as the picture of the house moved up she said (very loudly) "Look a Triangle" "Ooh, Two Squares, two just like me!" (the windows in the house). Then they had a green house for the foolish man and she pointed that out as well! BUT THE BEST WAS LAST...they had these wiggley puppets that squirmed and danced to a song and OOOOHHHHH let me tell you she got excited about that...she called them "ducks" because they had bill type mouths and she talked and talked about how they danced.

I think the experience ruined her for church though because the next day when I told her she got to go to church she said "more puppets?". When I explained that the puppets weren't going to be there she wasn't very happy and didn't want to go to church. She proceeded to ask about the puppets all day long...so I guess we will have to go see those puppets again!

(By the way, the movie was Facing the Giants. A VERY good movie if your church or youth group is looking for a good one to watch. Marion tells me that a Baptist Church did the whole thing and it was AWESOME!)