Instagram Feed

Since most of my updating is done via Instagram these days I thought I'd add a section that links to my feed. Click on any of the pictures to get an enlarged version. I hope you enjoy the pics:

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Like Mother Like Daughter

Or maybe it is like Aunt like Niece…I can’t remember for sure, but I know that when my sister and I were little the family went to town to do some shopping and my father got a gift for my mother.  Upon leaving the parking lot either my sister or myself said “Hey dad did we pay for that pillow we bought mom?”  So much for a surprise huh?

 

Well just this afternoon, we all went to Downs so Marion could get some stuff and he stopped by the flower shop while I was in the scrap booking store.  On our way home, Abi says “We got a flower for you Momma!  Right there.” As she points to the floor where a blanket was all bundled up!  Marion just looked at me and smiled! J